What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by the browser on your computer or other device’s hard drive. The information stored there may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the related third party service providers during a subsequent visit.
What are scripts?
The script is a piece of program code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is running on our server or on your device.
Manage your consent settings
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of our website work properly and that users’ preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we facilitate your browsing of our website. This way, you do not have to enter the same information over and over again when you visit our site and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you pay. We may place these cookies without your consent.
Social media buttons
On our site we have included buttons for Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram for advertising sites (eg “like”, “pin”) or sharing (eg “tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. These buttons work using code snippets from Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram. This code sets the cookies. These social media buttons can also store and edit some information to show you a personalized ad.
Read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may change regularly) to read what they do with the (personal) data processed using these cookies. The recovered data is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram are located in the United States.
Your rights regarding personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and for how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right of access to your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and delete your personal data.
- Data transfer right: you have the right to request from our store all your personal data and to transfer them in their entirety wherever you wish.
- Right of objection: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are good reasons for processing.
To exercise these rights, please contact us. See the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about the way we handle your data, we would love to hear from you, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
Enable / disable and delete cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent, when you visit our website again.